Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday Update

Last Night’s games

TCU was the big loser last night as they fall to one of the last 4 in.  They will be one team I will be taking a longer look at as we get into the conference tournaments.  Their resume is not that good.

Tonight’s Bubble games:

Xavier (AC) vs Butler
Plain and simple this is an elimination game for the loser.   The winner isn’t looking good either….

Purdue (3) vs Minnesota (11)
The Gophers have a chance for a statement win here as Purdue has been the best Big 14 team in the past 6 weeks.  They don’t have the best resume so a signature win would be a nice scalp for them.

Utah State  (10) vs Colorado State
Utah State needs to avoid the letdown game after beating Nevada over the weekend

Kansas (3) vs Oklahoma (9)
Oklahoma is just like TCU in that I need to take a long look at their resume.  They have really tailed off in conference play but a win over a top 20 NET team would be big.  I think I have them too high as a 9 right now

Auburn (8) vs Alabama (12)
Alabama is one of my last 4 in like TCU.  I think 

No comments: