Special thanks to Virginia for that performance yesterday, just a few days after "NBA Insider" Gery Woefel pitched Tony Bennett as a Bucks coach.
10. Purdue: Best team in the Big 14 now has a chance to win the league as Wisconsin's offense finally catches up to it. 3 of their final 4 are on the road though, including trips to Ann Arbor and Evanston.
9. West Virginia: KenPom still loves them. They play an enjoyable style. I just don't trust them.
8. Duke: Defense should still scare you. It's quite a bit worse than 2015. Pieces are coming together, though.
7. Kansas: Finding ways to win. The comeback against West Virginia and the survival at Baylor. Like Duke, defense is the worry. Held Baylor to 65 but that's as much a product of Baylor's offense.
6. Oregon: Still behind by the numbers, this is an eye test team. Offensive number holds them back a bit but I've seen enough to know the offense is figuring things out.
5. Kentucky: Still haven't figured them out. By the numbers, they strike me as a clear Final 4 favorite. Watching them, I don't see it.
4. Louisville: Defensive numbers took a beating after Virginia Tech's barrage yesterday. More impressively, they figured out how to match it and win.
3. North Carolina: The systematic beat down of Virginia was a thing of beauty. 3 of their final 4 include Louisville, Duke and Virginia. Buckle up, Tar Heels.
2. Villanova: Josh Hart and Jalen Brunson are humming like a beautiful machine. The other sophomores have been outstanding. Really clicking after going through the motions.
1. Gonzaga: Playing beautiful basketball. Seth Davis tweeted San Francisco was up half way through the first against them like there might be an upset brewing. Zags won by 35. High level hoops in Spokane, regardless competition.