1. Oregon will win the Pac-12
2. Gonzaga won't go undefeated but will flirt with it. Portland is the one that ends the perfect season.
3. UCLA won't make the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament.
4. The ACC champion will finish league play with a minimum of four losses.
5. Purdue will win the Big 14.
6. West Virginia will win the Big 12
7. The Big 12 will get 8 teams in the dance thanks to weak mid-major bubble teams.
8. Rhode Island will win the A-10.
9. UConn will miss the NCAA Tournament and Kevin Ollie will take an NBA job.
10. Marquette goes 9-9 in the Big East and makes the Big East semi's and earns a play-in berth.