Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Brian's Final Four Picks


East Region

Upset Pick – Belmont over Maryland

Upset I want to pick but won’t – Minnesota over Michigan State in the Round of 32

Final Four Pick – Duke

South Region

Upset Pick – Uc-Irvine over Kansas State and St. Mary’s over Villanova

Upset I want to pick but won’t – Oregon over Wisconsin

Final Four Pick – Tennessee, slight edge over Virginia (but I reserve the right to change this)


Midwest Region

Upset Pick – New Mexico State over Auurn

Upset I want to pick but won’t – Iowa State to the Elite Eight

Final Four Pick – Kentucky


West Region

Upset Pick – Nevada to the Elite Eight

Upset I want to pick but won’t – Vermont over Florida State

Final Four Pick – Gonzaga

Final Four

Final Four Game – Duke over Gonzaga
Final Four Game – Kentucky over Tennessee

Final Four Pick – Duke over Kentucky

No comments: