Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sweet 16 - Thursday

4 games on tap and I have the priviledge of not seeing any of them.

Wichita State vs Notre Dame
Like Kurly I have been off Notre Dame all year and I’m not going to buck that trend now.  Butler had a nice game plan against them and I expect Wichita to do the same.  Limited possession and lots of pressure.  Wichita never lets the fighting irish get going.
Wichita 61, Notre Dame 56

North Carolina vs Wisconsin
Wisconsin has been trending down since the tournament started while UNC is trending up.  I think this is where things change.  Meeks won’t be at 100% and North Carolina likes to play at a break neck speed.  Bo Ryan will not let that happen and I can see them getting frustrated early.  Roy may have to try and think about Coaching a bit and it’ll probably be a disaster unless Scott May has eligibibility left.
Wisconsin 66, North Carolina 61

West Virginia vs Kentucky
I’d really like to pick West Virginia here as I think there havoc defense can cause some problems but I think this will go like any other Kentucky game…they get flustered and are own 2 with 10 minutes left and then get there crap together and win by 12.
Kentucky 78, West Virginia 66

Xavier vs Arizona
I’m just going to say it.  I think it’s a blowout.
Arizona 79, Xavier 61


No comments: