Friday, March 27, 2015

My Friday Picks

Gonzaga vs UCLA
The Bruins come crashing back down to earth after their “magical” run.  Gonzaga is good, very good.  They are relishing the chance to put UCLA in their place and I think they run away with it.
Gonzaga 83, UCLA 68

Duke vs Utah
Should be close for the first half causing mild stress within my life.  Ultimately I think Justice Winslow will be the X factor as Utah has enough bigs to contain Okafor.
Duke 71, Utah 60

NC State vs Louisville
Why isn’t this Villanova vs Northern Iowa?  That would be so much better.  Louisville has been playing above it’s numbers for awhile but so has Notre Dame.  I can’t see them both making the Elite Eight.
NC State 57, Louisville 55

Michigan State vs Oklahoma
I hope Buddy Hield goes all Danny Manning on the Spartans tonight.

Oklahoma 75, Michigan State 60

No comments: