Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Conference Finals

Here's a quick look at some of today's conference finals.  I'll have the rest later.

America East: Stony Brook vs. Albany- This is a home game for Albany. Good enough for me. Pick: Albany

Big Sky: Eastern Washington vs. Montana- Another home game situation with Montana being the home team. In this case though, I'll take Eastern Washington in a slight upset.

Conference USA: Middle Tennessee vs. UAB- What a disaster for this league. Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Western Kentucky were all good enough to win a game or two. Can't say the same about these two. With the game being in Birmingham, I'll take the Blazers.

Ivy League: Yale vs. Harvard- This game is being played at the Palestra in Philly and should be a fun atmosphere. Harvard is the slight favorite and given Yale's meltdown last week, I should lean toward the Crimson but I'll take Yale

MEAC: Delaware State vs. Hampton- North Carolina Central was a potential bracket buster. These two are are play-in fodder. Pick: Delaware State

Southand: Stephen F. Austin vs. Sam Houston State- The Lumberjacks are favorites in this game and have a great record but the Bearkats aren't that far behind. This is a sleeper good game today. I think it'll be close and I'll take Sam Houston State in a mild upset

MAC-tion: Buffalo vs. Central Michigan- Bobby Hurley looks to take the Bulls to their first NCAA apperance while Keno Davis looks to get back with the Chippewas after taking Drake a decade ago. Buffalo is a decent favorite and I'll go with them.

I'll have the rest later this morning

No comments: