Sunday, March 15, 2015

Notes then a Quick Bracket

One bid stealer in Wyoming last night which pushed Murray State out of the picture.  One more today in Connecticut who can't withstand a loss an get in.  5 total game left but not much to play for.

I will highlight those games later.

By my count there are still 6 teams in that I could make a case for being that "surprise" team not in.

Temple, Texas, Boise State, Purdue, Mississippi, and BYU.  The deep surprises could be LSU, Colorado State, or Oklahoma State.  I could see Colorado State and Purdue flipping groups upon further analysis.  The good news is there is no team with a real strong case to take their bids.  Not much difference between them and the likes of Indiana, Miami, or UCLA.  That leaves Murray State who is unique to the rest of them.  I don't see it but Iona has happened in the past.

A deeper dive will be done this morning but here's my bracket so far:

No comments: