Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday and Saturday Conference Tournaments

Colonial
#1 Seed – William & Mary
Team Most Likely to Upset #1 Seed – Northeastern or UNC-Wilmington
The Colonial is  wide open again this year and so disappointing.  I miss George Mason.

Southern
#1 Seed – Wofford
Team Most Likely to Upset #1 Seed – Mercer
Wofford has dominated from start to finish and it would be a surprise for them to be upset.  I’m picking Mercer if anybody after last year’s run over Duke.


West Coast
#1 Seed – Gonzaga
Team Most Likely to Upset #1 Seed – BYU
I would have picked BYU to upset Gonzaga in the championship if they hadn’t beat them last week.  I think Gonzaga gets their revenge here and BYU is left sweating for a week

Summit
#1 Seed – South Dakota State
Team Most Likely to Upset #1 Seed – North Dakota State

It’s been back and forth between North and South Dakota State all year.  I feel like each bracket I have to swap them out.

No comments: