Saturday, March 12, 2016

LOLSU

I was golfing today and following games on my phone and I kept going back to the LSU game in utter amazement. As we know, they lost 71-38.

That was .55 points per possession for the Tigers today. They had 13 points at half. They had 4 assists all game. They went 5-27 from 3 and 7-15 from the FT line.

Ben Simmons is going to make a lot of money in the NBA and just oozes with talent. Some people bemoan his posture and body language when things get tough but I blame the coach here. He isn't being coached well at all. My hope is, he gets drafted by a solid NBA organization that can make him realize all his potential. 

No coach in America has done a worse job than Johnny Jones. Others had disappointing seasons, none had this level of talent at their disposal. This is why the top kids go to Coach K, John Calipari, Bill Self. We may not like the system but those coaches will make you better.

No comments: