Friday, March 11, 2016

Bubble Game Today

Big 14:
Michigan needs to beat Indiana and probably win again tomorrow.  I don't think today is enough.

A-10
GW vs St. Joseph's - GW probably doesn't get in with a win but it may go a long way.  Joe's probably a lock

Umass vs VCU - VCU is probably not on the bubble but best to win here

Davidson vs St. Bonaventure - I think St. Bonaventure is safe but this could be a bad loss for them

AAC

USF vs Temple - Temple is in as an AQ but I don't think their profile is good enough to maintain an at-large bid

Uconn vs Cincinnati - This may be a win and in game

Memphis vs Tulsa - I'm taking a second look at Tulsa.  Their profile looks better but they need this win.

SEC

Florida vs Texas A&M - Florida is Michigan in the above situation

Alabama vs Kentucky - Alabama is also Michigan

Tennessee vs LSU - I don't know why I keep talking about LSU.

No comments: