Monday, March 17, 2014

South Breakdown #2


South Region:

This one was easy because you put Florida in the Final Four and back fill everything else.  Kansas is a tough team to call…they could give Florida a run or lose to New Mexico in the “Round of 32”.  My wife took them to win it all.  Do what you will with that information.  Syracuse looked like a world beater 6 weeks ago.  Speaking of 6 weeks ago, if I told you Kansas, Syracuse, and Florida would all be in the same region you would have laughed at me.  UCLA is a weak #4.  If either Syracuse or Kansas get hot they could go on a run.  I don’t think they will.

I didn’t pick many upsets but I could see them happening.  Dayton WILL beat Ohio State and Aaron Craft is just crafty enough to score 4 points and make a bunch of hustle plays.  I could see New Mexico beating Kansas without Embiid.  I think VCU beats SFA but it should be a good game.  I’m considering taking Danny Manning and Tulsa over UCLA.

Upsets:
Dayton over osu
Tulsa over UCLA

Final Four:
Florida over Syracuse

No comments: