Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Much of a Rebuttal

ACC Fan has no rebuttal. If you look back at my Big Ten post you'll recall that I couldn't find a single Final Four team outside of Duke and my slowing falling apart Georgia Tech. The ACC is weak this year and that has a lot to do with the draft that ravished UNC, Wake, and to a lesser amount, Miami (Jack McClinton). Florida State and Georgia Tech have althetic players but the coaching is so-so. Gary Williams can't recruit anymore and Tony Bennett hasn't been there long enough to get going.

This still doesn't mean Kentucky will make the Final Four.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm an ACC shill. But if Duke makes the Final 4, then it's a good year.

College Research Papers said...

I’m so glad someone like you have the time, efforts and dedication writing, for this kind of article…