Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Third (Unofficial) Sponsor


I would like to take a moment to give a big "Thank you" to Delta Airlines. While not always a big fan, they have solved a major problem and given me the opportunity to make my better half happy and still attend the anarchy calm, peaceful celebration at the same time.

Here's the issue. My wife's birthday is the 19th. March Madness is the 20th. How to get to Oak Creek without missing either event?


Red eye flights, presented by Delta.


Their quirky yet brilliant schedule will allow me to miss only one minute of her birthday while still allowing me to get to the "Room of TV Wonder" 60 minutes before tipoff.


Just enough time to enjoy a quick shower and a 5 Hour Energy.
Let the games begin. Sorry, Rachel. Just think, 12 months ago this event was "never going to happen again next year."




No comments: