Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's not Sour Grapes

But, those officials were horrible. First they give double technicals to dipshit and Zoubek when all Zoubek did was turn to the offical and say, "did you see that". Then the guy runs into Singler and goes to throw a punch and gets nothing. Oh, and how many of the Duke starters fouled out? I'll give you a guess, it;s more than 4. That's right, all 5 Duke starters fouled out and 1 of Wake's too. I'm not saying the officials favored Wake but when you foul out 6 players in a game you're using your whistle too much and ruining the flow of the game.

Well, I'm still pissed but I'll take solice in knowing that a #1 seed will go to the winner of the ACC tournament and my team is still leading the conference by 1 game and the tie breaker.

1 comment:

Hacker said...

31/M/Oak Creek. Wanna cyber? Oh, wrong site. The season is shaping up nicely. Memphis will probably be out of 95% of peoples brackets before the Sweet 16... and make the final 4. (I just threw up in my mouth a little.) In order to win a tournament game, Arizona will have to make the NIT...or the play-in game. Duke had a tough game Sunday. Fouled out the starting 5. I didn't know Bobby Huggins was coaching the team. Some great games Wednesday night. Marquette, Duke, the Commies. I'll be over Dachel.