Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God, I MUST be tired

Yes, I am actually going to talk about women's college basketball. (Pick yourself up off of the floor Brian, stick with me here.)

Anyone see the Sportscenter clip from the Rutgers/Tennessee game? Nice game clock. For some odd reason youtube is not filled with clips of this so here's a link to the espn article, video included.


In a nutshell, a foul was called long after the clock should have run out. Giving Tennessee two foul shots. Which were made, giving Tennessee a victory they probably did not deserve.

Where am I going with this? Is this the most misunderstood person in America?


He's still a major league douchebag and A-hole in my book. But did he call the Rutger's team hoes or merely say that they got HOSED?

I know, stupid joke. But hey, Brian posted a video of a ninja.

Maybe I will have something a little less lame to contribute after the Duke game tomorrow.

We can all hope.

By the way, where are you, Dan? From what I understand this whole blog thing was your idea.)

No comments: