Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More random thoughts....

See, here's the difference between last years Duke team and this years Duke team from the outside observer. Kyle Singler is silly good. Josh McRoberts sucked donkey dick. Silly good is always better than donkey dick. Coach K. said this about Singler:

"He can shoot, defend, pass -- he's a winner," coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "He's got it all, and it's all just a matter of getting the physical maturity there. He's still a young body, but he's not a young heart, nor a young mind. He's big-time in both those areas."

Tell me he wasnt thinking of how much McRoberts didnt't fulfill these qualities when he said it.

I should punch you for even touching women's NCAA hoops....and for making me look at a picture of Don Imus...did I do something to make you mad?

Quote from Ben: "I just don't know what to think about this team. Before this game I thought they could get hot and go deep in the tournament. Now, I just don't know."

Were you talking about Arizona, or did you steal my thinking on Marquette a few weeks ago...or a few days ago?

Non-hoops...Roger Clemens.. Brian McNamee...someone enjoys their grave nice and deep, by the looks of it....it takes huge balls to both be sitting and giving congressional testimony that makes it obvious that one of you is full of shit.

Ninja....horrible decisions...hee hee....

Don't bother Dan, he's busy writing me HDTV manifestos as I continue my research.

Later...

No comments: