Friday, March 13, 2020

OC MARCH MADNESS FAKE TOURNAMENT

I took Brian’s final bracket and placed the teams into regions and will run a mock tournament beginning next Thursday. No doubt, it will match the excitement and grandeur of the real thing. Consider it poorly written virtual reality.

The goal is to offend as many fanbases as possible (looking at you Big Ten fans) and get to a Final Four only I would enjoy. After last years awful Final Four of uninteresting and wholly unlikable teams, the basketball gods will have to endure with whatever my sick mind concocts.

I hope you’ll enjoy reading fake recaps I conjure. I’ll run them on what would have been the tournament schedule. I won’t match the TV schedule and will instead do it on a region-by-region basis. I don’t get paid to do this, so pump the brakes on your unwarranted anger at this malfeasance.

Until then, use Lysol wipes on any and all Duke paraphernalia you may own.

No comments: