Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quick Tally

I did a quick check of my final bracket..67 out of 68. That's not bad to begin with. I had Drexel in but Iona got the bid instead. Remember my blog from earlier about a surprise team getting in...yep Iona (I also said maybe Arizona).

As for the Paymon scale, which ranks bracketologists, my unofficially tally is 335. The highest total at the Bracket Project (http://bracketproject.blogspot.com/) last year was 331. I'm very curious to see where I rank. The last two years I had 286 (before the bracket expansion) and 305. It's an upward trend, baby!

Bracket analysis to come later in the week but here's my first glance Elite Eight matchups:

South - Kentucky vs Duke
West - Marquette vs Memphis
East - Vanderbilt vs Florida State
Midwest - North Carolina vs North Carolina State

It's a little ACC heavy but everybody knows I'm an ACC shill.

No comments: