Monday, March 5, 2012

Auto Bids - 3/5

Colonial:
#1 Drexel vs #2 VCU
The best game of the day sees the Drexel Dragons and VCU Rams hammer it out for an auto-bid. Stop me if you’ve heard me say this before…Both deserve bids!!!

MAAC:
#4 Fairfield vs #2 Loyola –MD
The #1 seeded Iona Gaels got knocked off by Fairfield and now we are left with the 2 and 4 seed. This should be a solid game with the winner locking up a 15 seed. Both teams are solid and might be able to hang with a 2 seed in the tournament for a half or so.

SoCon:
#1 Davidson vs # 3 Western Carolina
I said Davidson would breeze through this and they have. 1 more win and a 13 seed is possible.

WCC:
#1 St. Mary’s vs #2 Gonzaga
Hmmm, I already said VCU-Drexel was the best game of the day. I guess this is 1B then. Both teams are comfortably in the bracket. The winner has a chance at a 5 seed while the loser should end up around 6 or 7.

No comments: