Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bracket Predictions

South
Final Four: Duke over Kentucky

Upset Special: New Mexico State over Indiana

Toughest Decision: Iowa State over Connecticut, Baylor over UNLV

Biggest Storyline (from my perspective): Is Duke really as bad as their number show?

West
Final Four: Marquette over Memphis

Upset Special: Long Beach State over New Mexico and Louisville

Toughest Decision: Marquette over Missouri

Biggest Storyline (from my perspective): Do I really pick Memphis over Michigan State? Two of the hottest teams out there

East
Final Four: Vanderbilt over Florida State (I picked this before all the talking heads did on Monday)

Upset Special: Vanderbilt over Syracuse, Florida State over Ohio State (weird because I’m still considering the Bonnie’s in round 1)

Toughest Decision: Florida State over Ohio State

Biggest Storyline (from my perspective): Can Wisconsin get past Montana? Will Stallings choke away another opportunity?

Midwest
Final Four: North Carolina over North Carolina State

Upset Special: Ohio over Michigan, Belmont over Georgetown, NC State to the Elite Eight

Toughest Decision: NC State over Kansas

Biggest Storyline (from my perspective): Breaking rule 1a: Never pick North Carolina to make the Final Four

Championship Game:
Duke over North Carolina

No comments: