Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Mourning Period is Over

Looks like it took a full week to get back on this horse. I won’t get into as much detail as Kurly did with his picks..not sure I could even if I tried. Awesome job by the way!

Thursday’s Sweet 16 Picks:

Syracuse vs Wisconsin
I get the feeling this may be one of the ugliest games of the tournament and we’ve already seen a 58-44 South Florida win over Temple. Both teams beg the officials to go back the 45 second shot clock and I’m bored to death. Good thing Bucky wins.
Wisconsin 53, Syracuse 51

Ohio State vs Cincinnati
Not a lot of love between these schools…not a lot of love for these schools from anybody outside their campuses either. Another grind it out ugly game that I have nothing nice to say about.
Ohio State 61, Cincinnati 53

Marquette vs Florida
Ah, here we go. Finally some up and down non-Big Ten basketball. This should be a great game with Jae Crowder going off. Florida hangs in there for about 25 minutes but the Warriors pull away in the end.
Marquette 75, Florida 64

Michigan State vs Louisville
And back to poking out my eyes with a hot poker. Louisville will try to spread it out a bit and get the tempo up a little. It won’t matter as Izzo proves once again why he’s Mr. March. Draymond Green is too much for Cheig inside. Siva can’t save them this time.
Michigan State 63, Louisville 54

No comments: