Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wednesday Finishes and Thursday's gameS

The big news is VCU fade after losing Briante Weber for the season.  I had them as high as a 3 seed at one point but now they sit as a 7 seed in a 4 way tie for first place in the A-10.  I don’t see the end in sight for their fall.

Falling out of the bracket is George Washington who got waxed by Duquesne.  Taking their place…for the time being is Illinois.

Tonight’s bubble games include the following:
Minnesota at Iowa – I have Iowa a lot lower than most and I find myself cheering against Fran McCaffrey
Mississippi at Florida – shockingly it’s Ole Miss on the bubble and not Florida.  I don’t think the Gators are done but they have 0 room for error
St.Mary’s at BYU – Loser is in deep, deep trouble.

Michigan at Illinois – Illinois just got in the bracket and Michigan is doing just enough to hang around

No comments: