Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tonight's Games

Some solid games tonight; let's highlight the biggest ones

Villanova-Cincinnati
The Bearcats need this to keep their slim at-large hops alive. I loss puts them on death watch

Vanderbilt-Florida
Both in now but a home loss makes it two in a row for the Gators. An RPI today at 46 but's them in the last 4 in or out

UTEP-Marshall
UTEP's got 12 wins in a row. I'm still keeping an eye on Marshall although I might be the only one.

Minnesota-Michigan
Gophers are still alive barely

Georgia Tech-Clemsom
They both might be locks right now but the loser is going to be looking at a double digit seed

Illinois-Ohio State
I don't have Illinois in but Lunardi does. He'll see it my way by the end of the week

Louisville-Marquette
Loser is in trouble but still in. Winner is probably a lock

No comments: