Thursday, March 4, 2010

#1 Seeds

There's a lot of talk about the fourth #1 seed right now and to be honest I have no idea either. Kentucky, Kansas, and Syracuse are set but after Purdue, Kansas State, and Duke all lost in the past 3 days it appears nobody wants that last one. As of right now I'm putting Purdue back in as I believe they deserve it as of right now. I don't think they'll hold it but this bracket is about a snapshot at the moment. There's been alot of talk about Ohio State getting the last #1 but I just can't justify a team with 7 losses and a RPI of 30 getting a 1 seed. I know some of there losses came with Evan Turner out but that only counts for 3 of them. They still lost 4 with him and their RPI is not a ton better with him versus without him (mid-teens). In summary at this point it's Purdue's to lose but in the end I still expect Duke to grab it if they can win the ACC tournament.

No comments: