Friday, March 5, 2010

I only have 4 words for you.....

Hot.....Tub......Time......Machine.....



Come on, someone has to add some levity to this blog. You guys and your crazy ass analysis have even driven Ben to quit posting. Its like I'm 79 and waking up to read the obituaries. Ah, come on, thats funny stuff, no offense intended. Dorks. Now that we have that out of the way.

Random comments:
1. Fear the 'fro. Nice post of the NW St highlight. Remember this one? About 7 seconds after the shot is when Dachel came trucking down the stairs with the classic "what did I miss?" look on his face. Man, that was a fantastic year.



2. Nice pull on the re-post of the "Things I Think, err, Know About This Year". I can respect a re-visit to see what you were right and wrong about. Good call on esp. 4 and 5. Horrid call on #9, but hey, whatcha gonna do.

3. Butler is a vastly improved player over last year, and the Lazer is definitely underrated. Something to think about....if they would make the sweet 16, they will be more successful in one "rebuilding" year than the heralded McNeal/Matthews/James trio were in their 4 years. Crazy Wack. I hope they put a couple wins together, its been an entertaining year, I'd hate to see it end in one game.

4. Out of time. I'll let Freeway close it out. It kicks in at 0:20. You may be surprised, but there is limited Freeway on you tube.

No comments: