Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday Morning Notes

Kansas makes a comeback for the ages which was awesome to watch but it reinforces two things:

 1. West Virginia is a vulnerable giant susceptible to long minutes of poor decision making and plays
 2. That was more a of a WV collapse than anything special about Kansas.  I still have Gonzaga ahead of them.

Syracuse lost at home to Louisville in a heartbreaker and even though they were one of my last 4 in they will survive for at least one more night.

Baylor has now lost 3 of their past 5 games.  Sure it's been against Kansas, Kansas State, and Texas Tech but 3 out of 5 is still 3 out of 5.  I don't believe any team that does that belong on the top line.  I am though, having a hard time making a solid case for any of my #2's to take their spot.  I may leave them on the 1 line behind the scenes and see how the week goes for Arizona, UNC, and Florida State.
I default to my partner, Eric, to comment on whether these are the weakest #1 seeds in a while.

No comments: