Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Bubble Night

George Washington – Richmond
GW is safe at the moment but Richmond is in our last 4 out. A win here might be enough to leap BYU

North Carolina State – Clemson
Both teams need a win. Loser is probably out of contention

Villanova – Providence
Providence creeps in with Oklahoma State’s loss last night. Will it last more than 24 hours?

Kentucky – Mississippi
The Rebels are hanging on by a thread. I’d prefer not to see anymore Marshall Henderson so I hope they lose.

Butler – St. John’s
The Johnnie’s are still hot and now in the field. A loss could be damaging

Georgia – Tennessee
I struggle with Tennessee…they are in but I can’t really explain why. I don’t see them as a threat even if they make the tournament

Fresno State – Wyoming
I am the only bracketologist tracking Wyoming….

No comments: