Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Getting Ugly

Except for Marquette. Finally a win on the road that means something. I'm thinking as long as they hold court at home they are in.

As for the rest of the bubble I am currently going through yesterday's action and the early games tonight. I feel dirty putting some of these teams in right now. Looking at my last 2 in and next 4 out we are talking about a 7-8 Big Ten team, 2 Conference USA teams with good RPI's but absolutely nothing behind it, and a couple ACC teams with +65 RPIs. This isn't even considering the Horizon team with 5 conference losses that's in, the SEC team with a 77 RPI, and the other Big Ten team at 7-8.

What a great idea that expansion. I know I'm looking forward seeing to crappy teams battle on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

No comments: