Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Changes to the layout.

Tonight's thought: Is there an easy way to make the main text column wider so we don't have to edit the youtube videos to fit? I know we looked at this last year but found no answers. Most videos are now in a widescreen format which does not fit the current layout. It's an easy edit if you are on a laptop but not so much on a smartphone.

Brian - You are the owner so I think any layout options would be viewable by you only.

Others: Any ideas?

Oh, yes. A and C. I have no facts other than a hunch. Which means I'm probably completely wrong. You should see how I did in my NFL pool. It got so bad I had my dog do my picks one week based on which paw she shook hands with. I can't imagine my NCAA skills are any better.

Which I guess explains why I love the envelope pool so much.


No comments: