Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Bubble Update

There were a couple changes to the bracket last night; nothing major though. Valpo loses to UWM, and Cleveland State, who was on the bubble, gets the Horizon auto-bid. Also, UTEP loses and no longer leads Conference USA. Memphis now gets the auto-bid but since they were already in, it opens up an spot. This gets filled by Colorado State who has been a surprise out of the Mountain West. At this point I refer back to a post two months ago from Kurly who highlighted New Mexico as the most likely 4th seed in the M-West. My counter, " I think the only way they get 4 teams is if a surprise team wins the conference tournament. At this point I'd pick Colorado State over New Mexico if I needed to select a 4th team though." Blind Squirrel theory or excellent analysis?

No comments: