Friday, January 7, 2011

Whassup?!?!?!


So, the question everyone has been asking.....where's Poochie? I know, I've been absent to this point, but its a new year, and since I have nothing better to do while my wife is off gallavanting drinking wine while I could be playing in a poker tournament.....

Anyhoo, every so often either me or Ben has to post something of randomness, just to keep this blog from dorking itself into oblivion. Ben, I appreciated the underneath beer tapper. Very cool. I want to know how much those cups cost with the flapper thing in the bottom. Anyways, I now offer various thoughts.

1. Obviously, the picture. For the love of God. These guys got D-1 scholarships, and you're looking at that picture thinking, "man, I wouldnt invite those dorks to March Madness." And they're getting more 'tang than you too. Of course most of us are married, so it goes without saying....I'm just saying....

2. Best I can tell, Kyrie Irving has turf toe. How the hell did Kyrie Irving get turf toe? It aint no turf on the court....

3. OK, I agree with an earlier post by Kurly, I was a doubter, but I will now admit Buzz Williams is a good coach. But he still looks like a tele-tubby in that dumb ass sweater vest. Why would you do that? Its like a fat chick in skinny jeans...you just cant understand why it happens....

4. I realize the guy is going to be a undeserved millionaire, but the homeless Ted Williams guy does have a pretty smooth voice....for a guy who looks like he's wearing a halloween mask.

5. Speaking of which, doesnt he kind of look like unfrozen caveman lawyer? I'll work on a pic of that....maybe I'll pull out my Tom Crean-Unfrozen Caveman and throw him in the mix....

6. Vote on the best job of an organizational coverup:
A. NCAA - Suspend Ohio State player for 5 games.....NEXT YEAR!!!
B. NCAA - Cam Newton didnt know nothin about no money his dad wanted. He aint not know nothin', dammit!!
C. NFL - Inconclusive evidence on Brett Favre. Really?!?!

7. Just to clarify for everyone, for X-Mas I did not receive the Lexus with the giant red bow like in the commercials. There's always next year.....
8. Brian, I know we discussed this on New Year's, but listening to Homer call a Marquette game is brutal. You can root for a home team and be professional about it.....or you can be Homer.....
9. In case you were wondering, Andrew Luck is a moron for coming back. Concensus #1 and doesnt want any of that. Have fun......
I cant think of anything else right now. Go Pack Go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's bull that you didn't get a Lexus with a big red bow on it