Friday, February 20, 2009

Where's Poochie?


"...whenever Poochie's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Poochie"? "

I assume this has been the thought as you have missed me horribly on the blog. I wont lie, it has been a combination of Bridget's newfound crack habit of Facebook taking up my 'puter time, as well as general laziness. But enough about that, I gots things to say.....

First, you havent been getting enough Marquette with my lack of bloooggginnng. (insert Professor Frink nerd voice). So here goes. The Villanova game was a joke. Yes, MU can play up-tempo. But they cant play run and gun. They went NBA for a game and got their asses handed to them. They got some nice home cookin against St Johns and Satan's Hall and righted the ship. So, now the nasty part of the schedule....but I will say it looks a little better. Georgetown is a 14-10 team. MU is not favored tomorrow, but this is a game they honestly should win if they are worthy of their ranking, on the road in a tough matchup. UConn comes in a nice spot, getting them at home with Dyson out. MU will be amped up for this one, but can they contain Thabeet? I think they go 1-1 over these two games.

I honestly dont like their chances @ Louisville, for whatever reason they seem to own MU. Damn Jerry Smith, traitor. @ Pitt is another probable loss before a win at home vs. Syracuse. So, unfortunately I think they back in 2-3 the end of the year, I'll be curious to see how tough they end up playing these games.

Speaking of Pitt..raise your hand if you've seen them play and thought, "Damn, they look tough!" me too. Blair is a beast, and with Young and fat Lavance Fields, thats a good trio. Wanna pick them to the final four? me too. Sick of getting your bracker f-ed over the last few years by Pitt? me too. Not sure what to do with them....

Couldnt Obama bring some "Change" to Big Ten Basketball? 38-33? Loyola Marymount used to score that in the first 10 minutes of the first half.

Ben, we're in line for 6-8 inches tonite/tomorrow...keep hope alive.

I applaud the additions of extra energy drinks and cherries. Are we still up for the 5th TV showing Simpsons and Family Guy? If so I'll work on making it happen....

No comments: