Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sponsors.

This year we have been informed that Delta Airlines will not be renewing their contract. This is mainly due to their sponsorship going unused last year as my plans changed. That being said, another carrier has stepped up in their place. Really, it's about time as they have been providing my official travel for many years.


Oh, wait. That's not correct. They changed their name. The new official airline of Brian's basement is:


Thank you, US Airways for stepping up and providing this valuable service. Because we all know there's nothing better than Wisconsin in March.

Side note - I know all of you are sick of it by now but I want another 16 inches of snow this year. You have a month. Make it happen.

And I'll try not to get horizontal again when running outside to knock the snow off of the dish.

No comments: