Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Conference Previews 3-8

 
Conference Tournament – MAAC
 
#1 Seed – Iona
The sexy pick because of Rick Pitino. I ooze sexy
My pick – Iona
                                     
Conference Tournament – ACC
 
#1 Seed – Duke
A potential second round game between Miami and Wake Forest looms large on the bubble.  I think Duke stomps here, possibly beating UNC in the championship
My pick – Duke
 
Conference Tournament – Conference USA
 
#1 Seed – North Texas
North Texas has the potential to get an at-large if the lose in the championship.  I like UAB to outlast them in the final
My pick – UAB
 
Conference Tournament – WAC
 
#1 Seed – New Mexico St
Another tournament that gets it right giving the top 2 seeds a bunch of byes.  New Mexico St only has to win two games for a bid
My pick – New Mexico St
 
Conference Tournament – Big West
 
#1 Seed – Long Beach State
The Big West sports 6 teams between 125-175 in the NET.  This bracket is wide open.
My pick – Irvine

No comments: