Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Bids Going Out Tonight

 
Atlantic Sun 
#2E Jacksonville vs #2W Bellermine 
My Pick – Jacksonville.  Bellermine is ineligible so the bid is to Jacksonville already 
 
Northeast 
#2 Wagner vs #1 Bryant 
My Pick – Wagner (they are probably the favorite even as the 2 seed) 
 
Colonial 
#2 UNC-Wilmington vs #5 Delaware
Upsets galore here.  Will Brent Blizzard be around to help UNCW?
My Pick –  UNC-Wilmington
 
Horizon 
#3 Northern Kentucky vs #4 Wright State
Entering 16 seed territory here.  Winnner gets a most likely play in 16 seed game.
My Pick –  Northern Kentucky
 
Summit 
#1 South Dakota St vs #2 North Dakota St
South Dakota State almost has a profile of an at large….almost.
My Pick –  #1 South Dakota St
 
West Coast 
#1 Gonzaga vs #2 St. Mary’s
My Pick –  Gonzaga….big

 

No comments: