Thursday, January 21, 2010

We Are!! Crap-py!!

Hola - Now, I will not be as idiotic as to call them the #10 team in the country after losing to the Big East equivalent of a womens team. No conference wins in 21 games, Marquette will cure that shit right up. The somewhat optimistic side in me wants to say that they were really due for a letdown game after all the close games. However, there is a part of me that is starting to wonder.....is this all because of being a "young" team, is it the lack of depth, or is it coaching leading to this? I'm not sure where I come down on the question. I will say one thing...if you're looking for a last second shot to win a game and you see a Marquette game within a few points with a minute left, you are best served to switch over and watch the fireworks.

No comments: