Monday, January 11, 2010

Random Thinking

OK, I didnt have the heart to post yesterday after the debacle that was the Packer game. When I die and go the pearly gates, I'll have to thank God for f-ing with my emotions like that. We'll probably have a good laugh.

Any-hoo, your 10th ranked (see my previous posts) Marquette Warriors found yet another interesting and heartbreaking way to lose to a top-10 team by 2 points. This time it was the furious rally that fell just short. Gee, that sounds really familiar. God was on a roll with me this weekend. But seriously....get a final shot off....please. At least next time Marquette plays Villanova, the spread can be squarely set at Villanova -2.

Back to football. Nick Saban is a prick. Did you really need to score with 47 seconds left when Texas wasnt even thinking of calling their timeout. What are you really proving in that situation, except your prick-iness?

Much like the PGA visits the site of its major tournaments before tee time, I hear that Ben is coming into town to ensure that preparations are progressing correctly for March. Look forward to seeing you.

Dos Equis man rules. Brian's favorite is obviously "He doesn't get drunk, he just gets classier.." I'll take "The police often question him.. Just because they find him interesting"

Duke loses this weekend to #17 GT. OK, good win. Did you really need to storm the court? You're #17....act like you've been there.

Great win for UW....bad news on Leuer.

B-out.

No comments: