Monday, March 16, 2009

Final Evaluation

Well, the little guys got screwed and so did I. Only 62 of 65 this year. I missed Arizona, Minnesota, and Maryland. On the Paymon scale, which is how Bracktologist are ranked, I scored a 280. The Paymon scale give you 3 points for each team correctly picked, 2 points for getting the correct seed, and 1 point for being only 1 seed away. In otherwords getting the correct team on the correct seed is worth 6 points and thus 390 is the maximum amount of points. There's room for improvement, and I look forward to next year. Speaking of next year I'm proud to announce my bracket prediction will be tracked on the below link. I'll be going up against Lunardi officially next year!

BTW, my 280 would have ranked pretty low...

http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htm

No comments: