Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday Notes

Well last night did not go well for North Carolina nor West Virginia.  Both lost and while I think UNC stays in West Virginia may be out at this point.  I do brackets every other day at this point so we need to see what happens tonight.

As for tonight here are the top games I'm looing at

Missouri @ Auburn - Auburn is one of my ast 4 in; I have them lower then Palm or that hack Lunardi.  Plus Bruce Pearl is probably cheating at something right now

Kansas @ Oklahoma St - Okie St is a 9 seed and can lose and be safe but a win here is going to put them in the top half of the bracket and create some separation

Michigan @ Wisconsin - neither team is in and I don't think a win gets them in.  Whoever loses is right at the brink of elimination.

Wyoming @ New Mexico - The Lobos have fallen off a cliff and are currently my last team in.  We know what a loss does.

No comments: