Thursday, February 20, 2020

Hey, It's Thursday!


There will be a new bracket tomorrow but in the meantime there has been some movement worth noting.

Due to too many losses the following teams have been dropped from the Also Considered bucket:

Minnesota
Virginia Teach
SMU
Tulsa
St. Louis
Furman

I’ve added Providence and UNC-Greensboro although the latter is a long shot.  Their numbers are better than you would think.

The big news of the night was NC State’s crushing defeat of Duke.  I guess that was on par with the last conversation that Kurly and I had about them being one of the two teams we had pegged to win it all.  They were never in that game and I question their ability to win it all.  This sets up Kansas to lose to Baylor on Saturday further crushing my mid-February thoughts on the National Champion.


No comments: