Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday Bubble Games


Dayton at Davidson
Davidson is one of my First Four out and cannot afford any slip ups until the conference tournament.  Home court is big tonight

Purdue at Indiana
How sad is it that at 13-12 Indiana is still one Lunardi’s First Four out?  I have them also considered as I know they can get hot and win 3-4 in a row.  A win tonight over Purdue is going to move them into the Next Four out category.  Two losses and they are done

Nebraska at Penn State
Again, how sad is it that at 5-10 in conference Nebraska is one of my Next Four out.  A NET of 38 and KenPom of 33 will keep a team like this in consideration

Florida State at Clemson
Clemson is one of my last 4 in.  A win against Louisville on Saturday would have been huge but this would almost make up for it although it is at home

Alabama at Texas A&M
Alabama is in a weird situation.  I have them as an 11 but I’ve seen them anywhere in between a 9 and 12.  A road win would help their computer numbers but they are smack dab in the middle of the bubble right now

No comments: