Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WORD.

Eff Wake Forest. And while I'm at it, Eff unc. You suck and you almost -Damn it!- almost lost again. No, the hate does not ever end. Here's a gem from Reilly:


"At the end of my interview with North Carolina's Tyler Hansbrough in Chapel Hill recently, I threw out: "Is it true you freestyle?" And he said, "Yeah, you wanna hear one?" And then he delivered this, without a milliliter of gangster:

Give the ball to
The tower of power
Pass it back out
Watch my main man Bobby
Drain threes like
He's in the shower
"

Are you fucking kidding me? The suckfest continues. I honestly can't wait until he moves on to the next level so I never have to read this crap again. His lyrical genius should add to his street cred and allow him to really bond with the fine, upstanding citizens in the NBA.

I'm not exactly sure what draining threes in the shower means but it sounds gay and borderline illegal. How does he know what Bobby does in the shower? Is this some sort of code? And if you are "draining threes" while "in the shower" I suspect you are doing it wrong.

1 comment:

Bryan Demski said...

Worst.....freestyle....ever.....