Monday, January 12, 2009

F You Doug Gottlieb


And I quote from your blog article on Friday, “Everyone I know and everyone you know thinks North Carolina is the best team in the country and simply had a bad night.” Also, “First, we all agree -- all things being equal -- that UNC is the best team in the country.” Amazingly they just had another “bad night” on Sunday. Well then, I guess every time a team loses it’ll just be chalked up as a bad night. Penn State isn’t horrible, they’ve just had 8 bad nights in a row. Time to put to rest that this year is Carolina and then everybody else. Their defense appears to be even worse this year than last. Now, I’m not saying that they are going to go 6-10 in the ACC this year, I’m sure they’ll still be right around 12-4 but the days of locking UNC in the Final Four are over.

No comments: