Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today's Winners and Losers

Winners:
Kansas State - knocks off Kansas to move from the bubble to a 5 seed. Now alone at the top of the Big 12. I knew Kansas would choke but this is earlier that I thought.
Drake - soundly beats Creighton to remain perfect in the Valley. Drake is now my second favorite team that starts with a D and ends with a ke.
Arkansas - blows out Mississippi State to move from the last 4 in to a Great Bet.

Losers:
Vanderbilt - one of the last teams with zero loses is about 1 more away from being out of the bracket. This free fall is reminiscent of Clemson's fall from 17-1 to out of the bracket last year
Texas - boy, did I predict that one or what? Connor Atchley gets into foul trouble 3 minutes into the game and when I woke up from my nap at 9pm last night there Texas was down 21 to Texas A&M.
West Virginia - Way to go Coach Huggins, go back to Cincinnati and lose by 20. I guess shooting 20% for the game will do that. Nice homecoming...way to show Cincinnati Who's the Boss. Now, where's Alyssa Milano?

No comments: