Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Stuff, like normal

1. Basketball aint supposed to be played on a boat. In open air. I kept waiting for the Professor to throw an alley-oop to Sik wit It, laying it off the backboard to Escalade for the dunk. And-1, yo!

2. At least Obama was there. to watch. the game. and be presidential. I wish he would fill out a pre-season bracket. upon second thought, no, I dont.

3. Appears to have been a struggling game for Duke. Probably could have used more Plumlee. or more cowbell. I again re-iterate, my favorite Plumlee is Cooper. (its a joke...like the Mannings....awww, forget it....)

3. Marquette enjoyed a delicious cupcake tonite as they build that preseason RPI. mmmmm...tasty!!

4. The big loser in the Mitch McGary sweepstakes? Wisconsin. Ummm....6-10...white dude...hello? Bo Ryan's wheelhouse, baby!!

I got no more. i just wanted in on the blog. later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bucky got Sam Dekker, the next Mike Wilkinson but w/o the annoying barn stories