Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random anti-unc thoughts

First of all, I would like to thank Brian for his wonderful and brilliant $50 NCAA pool. I was able to ride Kansas to a $275 payday.

Although I admit it hurt to root for them.

Reason #1?

I don't like Kansas.

Reason #2?

Roy Williams.

As you all know I do not like this man. I never have and I never will. Here's why you shouldn't like him either.


This scene from last night's game is too much. And should be proof that everyone should hate this man and his team. (Only from this picture I cannot figure out who the hell is team is.)



Above is Roy, all smiles. Who do you coach? Kansas? unc? I'm so confused.

Now Roy, your team is in fact unc. You left Kansas by choice FIVE years ago to "return home." Not lost on me (and should not be lost on you, either) is that he left Kansas after losing the championship game. I guess Roy just took his ball and went home.

Now flash to some crappy San Antonio hotel room. You just lost the biggest game of your life. You are feeling bad. You are devastated. Just think of Tyler Hansbrough sitting in his hotel room drooling and eating a Baby Ruth while watching the game he spent all year trying to get to. He is sad. (Good.) And then he sees Roy.

All smiles and happy. Like it doesn't matter that his team just lost to the very team he now proudly displays on his chest.

Great way to be there for your team. Great example, Benedict. I guess maybe you thought it was worth it to get some face time on CBS and a halftime interview.

Thank you, Roy. I now know that my dislike for you is not based solely on my love for Duke. It is also based on the fact that you are a piece of crap. Way to be there for your team. A-hole.



One last thing:

I now present to you the ONLY unc fan I have ever, EVER agreed with...


I know this is not earth shattering to anyone that Billy Packer needs to go. The above picture just shows me that apparently Garth Brooks agrees with me.



No comments: