Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday Update

 Lots of action on Saturday will the big news being the Wake Forest court storming.  As for basketball the 2 big things of note were Alabama's defense and Virginia's offense.  Kentucky scores 117 yesterday while Virginia has a total of 134 in their last 3!  Bad basketball...and I'm guessing Virginia is going to be one of my last 4 in on Monday.

As for that bubble, let's look at my First Four Out and Next Four Out:

First Four Out:

Utah - LOST

Mississippi - LOST

Texas A&M - LOST

Seton Hall - WIN

Next Four Out:

Wake Forest - BIG WIN

Oregon - LOST

Villanova - LOST

Cincinnati - LOST

Not a good look this weekend.  Got to figure Wake will replace Butler in my bracket while Seton Hall will be compared to the likes of Virginia, Texas, and Nebraska.

Speaking of Nebraska, they are one of 5 games I'm keeping an eye on today as they host a feisty Gopher team.

Other games include Creighton at St. John's, Ohio State at Michigan State, and Xavier at Marquette. 

That being said, the game of the day is FAU at Memphis in what I expect to be a great high scoring affair.  Both team really need this win.

No comments: