Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday Games

 

Last Night Michigan State and Connecticut got big wins to stay in contention for an at-large bid.  On the flip side St. John’s and St. Louis took steps backwards.  St. John’s wasn’t in before the night but St. Louis was.  I think they are now out but I won’t reformulate the bracket until after tonight’s games.

 

As for tonight we have a few games to keep an eye on.St. Boanventure plays Davidson and the Bonnies’ are one of my last 4 in.  Marquette takes on North Carolina and boy would I love to see the Tar Heels drop one here.  They are secure even with a loss but they don’t have ton of room for error.  I give credit to Roy Williams for finding these games to help bolster their resume.  It can work in their favor but if they lose…

 

The last game worth mentioning is Rutgers vs Indiana.  These teams are in the 9-11 range and I don’t think the loser drops out but I think one of these 2 teams is left our come March.  This game could be the sticking point to some people on the committee.

No comments: