Saturday, March 12, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know

These last 5-6 teams in are garbage. I'd like to petition the NCAA to go back to 64 tomorrow. Really.

Still going through numbers and I'm starting to lean towards UAB as the last team in. They stack up alright against Boston College, Alabama, and USC. Lunardi has USC in and I just don't see it. I'm back on Villanova being in but they won't have a good seed.

Here's my rankings along with my confidence:
In:
Michigan 95%
Richmond 95%
Colorado 85%
St. Mary's 80%
Penn State 80% - as long as they don't lose by 25 tomorrow
Illinois 75%
Clemson 75%
Michigan State 75%
Virginia Tech 60%
Villanova 60%
UAB 50%

Out:
Boston College 35%
Alabama 35%
Georgia 30%
USC 30%
Harvard 15%
Dayton 15% - still has the auto-bid in the A-10 available
VCU 5%
Missouri State 5%
UTEP 2%

PS; Utah State better win or the bubble drops by one anyway.

No comments: